PLEASE READ BEFORE OPERATING YOUR ZENGAZ LIGHTER!
Important Notice: Keep out of reach of children and away from all open flame sources.
Igniting the Lighter
Simply push down on the ignition switch of the lighter to ignite a powerful jet flame. This flame can be nearly invisible in bright light, so proper care is required.
Extinguishing the Flame
Release pressure from the ignition switch of the lighter to immediately extinguish the flame by stopping fuel flow. If the flame continues, the flame level is set too high and should be adjusted by sliding the flame adjustment lever of the lighter towards the (-) position.
Adjusting Flame Level
To achieve the desired height, slide the flame adjustment lever of the lighter towards the (+) mark to increase the flame strength or slide the lever towards the (-) mark to decrease the flame strength.
Important Safety Measure
Take care not to touch the lighter’s metal top after ignition. To avoid heat build up, do not use in any situation that would require a continuous flame for more than 10 seconds. The lighter’s metal top may become too hot and cause harm to the user and/or the lighter.
Refilling your Zengaz Lighter
Instructions: To refill, flip your Zengaz lighter in an upside down position and insert the butane tank tip vertically downwards on the lighter’s refill valve. Press down firmly for about 5 seconds. Once refilled, allow around 2mins for gas to reach room temperature then adjust flame regulator to the desired level before use. Premium butane gas is highly recommended, as lower quality butane has been known to clog lighters.
Lighters contain flammable gas under pressure; handle carefully.
Ensure that flame is extinguished before attempting to fill and never attempt to ignite lighter while refilling.
Only refill in a well-ventilated area and hold lighter away from face and clothing while filing.
Never fill lighters around any heat source, spark or flame.
Caring for Your Lighter
Maintenance: To prevent scratches to your lighter from normal storage in a pocket or car console, we recommend you keep your lighter in a pouch (or at least away from sharp items such as keys).
Storing: Before storing your lighter, empty all fuel by pressing on the inlet valve with a small screwdriver (hold the lighter vertically while bleeding valve). If your lighter has not been used for a long period of time and appears to no longer be working, empty all fuel from the lighter then refuel and adjust the flame level (as mentioned in the re-felling instructions above). This should correct any problem.
Cleaning: Occasionally, dust or lint may clog the ignition valve, causing the lighter to malfunction. To clear obstructions such as these, blow a burst of air into the ignition valve.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us and one of our customer service representatives will get back to you shortly!
- The only warranty provided by Brand Owner with respect to Products sold to Distributor is to replace such quantity of Products proved to be defective, meaning that it does not work. Distributor has one year warranty on the Products commencing when Distributor receives the Products in the Port of clearance, prior to clearance. However, Distributor shall not be entitled to replacement unless:
- Brand Owner is promptly and in writing notified of defects 21 days after the discovery of the defect.
- Brand Owner is provided with an opportunity to inspect Products stated to be defective.
- If such claimed defect is proven, then Brand Owner agrees to replace all defects free of charge Brand Owner shall ship them to Distributor at no costs whatsoever to Distributor with the earliest shipment to the Distributor.
- Brand Owner shall not be liable to Distributor, or to any third party, whether customer or not, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, whether economic or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use Products if the use of inability to use arises from the mishandling and/or miss-storage from or within Distributor’s control and/or trade.
- The foregoing obligations of Brand Owner are in lieu of all warranties and remedies, express or implied, and may not be altered except by an agreement signed by a duly authorized officer of Brand Owner. Distributor shall neither make representations nor exceed warranties with relation to Products beyond those set forth in this Article.
- Brand Owner hereby warrants that for a period of one (1) year following the delivery (or such other period as agreed and specified in the applicable purchase order) the Products under the Agreement shall be free from any defects in workmanship and materials and shall conform to standard ISO9994 2004+A1 2008 LIGHTER – SAFETY SPECIFICATION for cigarette lighters and ISO22702 2003+A 2008 GENERAL CONSUMER – SAFETY REQUIREMENTS for utility lighters or torches, the standard specifications for such ZENGAZ Products in effect at the time of the shipment.